High School Graduates and College Students
* Paid a minimum of $8.50 per hour
* Average 2 to 8 hours of overtime each week depending on business
-$12.75 for every hour worked over 40
* A performance bonus of 5% will be awarded to employees who do superior work
* 25% discount on items except for food, tobacco & sale items
* Job assignment determined by previous work experience
* Split Shifts - 3-4 hours on duty, 1-4 hours off duty and return for 3-4 hours for a total of 8 hours
* One day off per week - usually the same day each week
* Uniforms furnished - must be washed and returned at end of season
* Student Housing consists of 28 dorms that are homes we have purchased in Wall
* The dormitory fee is just $50.00 a week with all utilities included.
-$15.00 a week will be refunded at the end of the season if your
dorm is in good condition and you fulfill your contract.
* Approximately the same regulations are observed in the dorms as are found in colleges.
A Proctor is selected for each dorm and he/she is responsible for the
upkeep of the dorm along with the assistance of the students living there.
* The dormitories are well furnished:
Kitchens are set up for cooking
TV, VCR, DVD Player
CD player with radio
Single bedding is provided
* About all you need to bring along:
The Wall Drug swimming pool and weight room provide daily recreation for seasonal employees. In addition, we have soccer, softball, volleyball, and dancing available. Free Black Hills, Badlands & Lakes passes are given to employees to explore attractions in the area.
Store parties are held for the employees in the summer with free beverage, special food and prizes.
Internet access is provided in the bank, church and library. If you have brought your computer, Internet Access is provided at no charge in your dorm.
You will have a great opportunity to meet young people from all over the world, learn about their culture and make new friends.
EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFETIME AWAITS YOU!