Are you sick of eight hour work days all year round? Getting a little bored during retirement? Have you ever considered tourism jobs in the western part of South Dakota? Look no further than a seasonal job right here at the famous Wall Drug!
Adult employees at Wall Drug have the option of working five or six days each week, with the busiest time of the year being from April until mid-September. Most seasonal employees work three to four months.
Couples with recreational vehicles are offered space in our trailer park for a weekly fee of $45 - all utilities included, and internet is provided.
The Wall Drug swimming pool and weight room provide daily recreation for seasonal employees. Free Black Hills, Badlands & Lakes passes are given to employees so they can explore attractions in the area.
Internet access is provided in the bank, church and library. Internet is also provided in the Wall Drug trailer park.
- Wall Drug swimming pool and weight room provide daily recreation for seasonal employees
- Volleyball and basketball available
- Free Black Hills, Badlands & Lakes passes are given to employees to explore attractions in the area
- Store parties are held for the employees in the summer with free beverages, special food and prizes.
- Opportunity to meet young people from all over the world, learn about their culture and make new friends.