Have you ever considered working in the western part of South Dakota? Look no further than job at the famous Wall Drug!
Employees at Wall Drug have the option of working five or six days each week, with the busiest time of the year being from April until mid-September. Most seasonal employees work three to four months.
Employees with recreational vehicles are offered space in our trailer park for a weekly fee of $50 - all utilities included, and internet is provided.
The Wall Drug swimming pool and weight room provide daily recreation for employees. Free Black Hills & Badlands passes are given to employees so they can explore attractions in the area.
- Wall Drug swimming pool and weight room provide daily recreation for seasonal employees
- Volleyball and basketball available
- Free Black Hills & Badlands passes are given to employees to explore attractions in the area
- Store parties are held for the employees in the summer with free beverages, special food and prizes.
- Opportunity to meet people from all over the world, learn about their culture and make new friends.